EFT Training in Austin, Texas
EFT Level 1 Training
"How to Effectively Use EFT"
A Two-Day Training in Austin, TX
After teaching many Level 1 Trainings consistently for the past 11 years Kay Christopher is taking a temporary break to work on some other projects. To be notified of next training dates please subscribe to the EFT-Austin email list here.
• Are you tired of feeling fear, frustration, anger, guilt, sadness, worry and other negative emotions?
• Do you have physical symptoms that you think are caused by stress?
• Do you want to experience greater aliveness, vitality, and abundance?
When I first found EFT the claims people were making about what it can do seemed pretty outrageous to me. Only thing was, though, that one of my closest and most trusted friends was telling me it worked for him. I just had to try it!
What I discovered is a profoundly effective technique that actually does what the claims I was reading suggested. EFT is an exciting technique that has impressively changed my life and the lives of my clients and students for the better.
You probably have some changes you would like to make in your life. They may involve things like being able to fit into your jeans again, recapturing the love you first felt for your spouse, finding a way to buy a new car. Or, you might be feeling hopeless because you are experiencing pain or some other physical issue that doesn't seem to be getting better. EFT can potentially help with these kinds of issues and many more. The range of things it may work on is truly astounding.
You may be wondering what EFT is. Well, it's an "energy medicine" technique involving tapping on the beginning and end points of acupuncture meridians. It affects both mind and body, which is why it is wonderfully effective. The basic version is so simple that a child can do it successfully. It is so effective that millions of people worldwide are turning to tapping for relief, and scientists are performing research studies to better understand why it produces such good results.
If you'd like to learn more about EFT there is no better way than attending a live event where you will receive quality guidance and instruction, have a community of other "tappers" to learn from, and be able to get your questions answered on the spot.
In EFT Level 1 you will learn:
• The Origins and History of EFT
• What EFT Is and How it Works
• How to Explain EFT to Others
• The EFT Discovery Statement
• The #1 Reason EFT Doesn't Work and What to Do About It
• Expert Tips on Measuring and Testing Your Work
• 10 Essential Concepts for Improving your Results with EFT
• What to Say When You Tap: Finding the Right Words
• How to Select the Best Tapping "Target"
• Why "Positive Thinking" Isn't Always the Best Approach
• Why Specificity Matters
• How to Best Get the Generalization Effect
• How to Identify Shifting Aspects
• The Importance of Persistence
• Why It's Important to Stay Hydrated
• How to Identify the Apex Effect
• Additional Useful EFT Points
• How to Handle Excessive Emotional Intensity
• How to Identify and Assist Cognitive Belief Shifts
• How to Borrow Benefits
• How EFT Can Be Used for Trauma
• How to Do EFT Detective Work
• How EFT Can Be Used for Physical Issues
• Using EFT for Cravings
• How EFT Can Be Used to Get Better Grades, Get a Better Job, and Play Better Golf
• How EFT Can Be Used for Finances and to Improve Relationships
• Confidentiality and Healthy Boundaries
• EFT for Self Care: The Personal Peace Procedure
• Limitations to EFT Level 1 Competency
Kay Christopher, Accredited Certified EFT Master Trainer, will be your guide as you learn how to use EFT and increase your skills through practical application.
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Please arrive no later than 8:50 AM.
4131 Spicewood Springs Rd, Suite H2, Austin, TX 78759. (Note: This office is upstairs, no elevator.)
$295 per person
PLEASE PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT TO ENSURE YOU WILL RECEIVE A TRAINING MANUAL ON SITE
Note: If you have already taken EFT Level 1 from Kay Christopher you are eligible for the Repeat Students rate of half price.
To Register: See bottom of this page
Level 1 is a prerequisite for Level 2. Level 2 is optional.
Here are some hotels in the area (and also a green hotel that is farther away).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds for this Training will be made if received in writing (preferably by email) according to the details below. Refunds will not be made in the case of absence. PayPal refunds will be made through PayPal. Refunds on personal checks may take up to 6 weeks for processing. Refund will be given according to the following guidelines prior to the starting date of the training event:
• 14 days notice (or more): 100% refund less an administrative fee of $25.
• 7-13 days notice: 50% refund.
• Less than 7 days notice: 25% refund.
Interested in EFT Certification?
Take a look at the EFT Certification page
Contact Kay Christopher at (512)358-0770 or send an email
• Thank you again so much for the EFT training. You are an amazing practitioner as you combine your lifetime of knowledge, your intuition and EFT.
• Kay, your experience and professionalism, spirituality and sense of humor allows for exceptional EFT presentations.
• I really enjoyed the training and am grateful for having the chance to participate. You have an intuitive ability to make the appropriate statements to help uncover the deeper issues. I hope to be part of another training very soon.
• Wonderful, extremely valuable, clear, kind, gentle presentation.
• A fascinating presenter with a good heart and sense of humor.
• Rating of 100 out of 100. Good information, excellent presenter, very practical.
• The training was complete, concise and comprehensive. I have learned so much! Kay is remarkable and amazing. I am extremely pleased with the training!
• Excellent! So valuable, even the second time [taking the training].
• Very comprehensive, well spoken, easy to understand, awesome. Thank you!
• Many thanks for your guidance, patience and commitment to service. Your love for your work and compassion for others was evident. Thank you for who you are and for what you provide for others.
About Kay Christopher
Certified EFT Practitioner (AAMET, Gary Craig/emofree, ACEP, EFT Universe), EFT Trainer (AAMET), and Pastoral Counselor
Kay Christopher is an experienced, full time Certified EFT Practitioner and Licensed Pastoral Therapist based in Austin, Texas. She has been practicing and teaching EFT full time since 2006. She practices only Gold Standard EFT, the official EFT taught by EFT Founder Gary Craig, because it produces far superior results. She is one of only a handful of people in the world to be certified in EFT by Tina Craig and the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP).
Kay has also been certified as a practitioner by EFT Universe and the Association for the Advancement of Energy Meridian Techniques International (AAMET). She is also an Accredited Certified EFT Master Trainer with AAMET. She is a pastoral counselor with the Association for the Integration of the Whole Person and an expert in stress management. She has been a psychotherapist and hosted a television program for seven years interviewing leaders in health and social change. She has over 30 years combined experience practicing psychotherapy, coaching, pastoral counseling, and EFT. Call or email her for more information about the power of EFT to help you achieve your goals.
More about Kay Christopher.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I am confident that you will receive top quality EFT training. However, if you find that by the lunch break on the first day that you are not satisfied with this training, have decided to leave for that reason, and tell me this at the lunch break or before, I will be happy to provide you with a full refund.
EFT Level 1 Training in Austin, Texas